What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that allow a user’s browser to be recognized, as well as the type of device from which the website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the user’s next visit and make the website more useful. The information collected by cookies and other registration methods is anonymous, so no data that can personally identify the user is collected.
What types of Cookies do we use?
How to disable Cookies
Most web browsers allow you to manage cookie preferences, to have more precise control over privacy. The following links show the instructions to disable the configuration of cookies in each browser:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
- From the tools menu, select “Internet Options.”
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You can configure privacy with a slider with six positions that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section, click the Content Settings button.
- In the ‘Cookies’ section you can configure the options.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/7gdOIF)
- In the settings menu, select the “preferences” option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
- Please note that certain features and full functionality of the Site may not be available after cookies are disabled.
Cookies on mobile devices
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)